- Message from the Chair
- Info Sci Colloquium
- Content Curation in Online Platforms
- Generative AI for the Cyberphysical World
- Making Better Decisions with Human-AI Teams
- Operationalizing Responsible Machine Learning: From Equality Towards Equity
- Data Values: Digital Surveillance and the New Epistemology of Psychiatry
- Computational Methods for Police Oversight and Reform Under Incomplete Data
- Why the First Amendment Protects Misinformation, and Why It Should Continue to Do So
- Tech / Law Colloquium
- IS Engaged
- Graduation Info
- Ethics and Politics in Computing Colloquium
- Info Sci Colloquium
- Contact Us
- Computational Social Science
- Critical Data Studies
- Data Science
- Economics and Information
- Education Technology
- Ethics, Law and Policy
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Incentives and Computation
- Infrastructure Studies
- Interface Design and Ubiquitous Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Network Science
- Social Computing and Computer-supported Cooperative Work
- Technology and Equity
Video: Mps Visit Day, April 4, 2016
The above video was taken during the morning session of Info Sci's MPS Visit Day, a one-day event for accepted students to the Master of Professional Studies program. The video includes a course...
How Cornell Research Is Helping Stop Online Trolls
Research coauthored by Info Sci Assistant Professor Cristian Danescu-Niculescu-Mizil on internet trolling is part of a recent BBC feature exploring efforts to curb online abuse....
Four Info Sci Phds Receive Nsf Honors
Four Info Science PhD students recently received Honorable Mentions in the National Science Foundation's 2016 Graduate Research Fellowship Program. Congratulations to Info Sci PhDs ...
Info Sci, Cs Phds Named Google Fellows
Google's PhD Fellowship program is designed to recognize and support extraordinary graduate students doing remarkable work in the field of Computer Science. We at Cornell Computing and...
Lee Gives Annual Arnold Family Lecture At The Ima
Info Sci's Lillian Lee gave the seventh annual Arnold Family Lecture at the Institute for Mathematics and its Applications, with a talk entitled "Linguistics, Statistics, and...
Cis To Host Health-tech Startup Panel At Cornell Biz Event
Registration is now open for the 2016 Entrepreneurship at Cornell Celebration to be held April 14-15 on the Cornell campus. Join alumni, parents, students, faculty and staff for two days of...
'talking Machines' Covers Lillian Lee's Wiml Keynote
A recent episode of The Talking Machines podcast – "Real Human Actions and Women in Machine Learning" – celebrated the 10th anniversary of the annual Women in Machine ...
Wall Street Journal Features Cornell Betrayal Research
The Wall Street Journal recently picked up on Cornell-led research that used the online version of the classic game Diplomacy to explore the tells that hint of a coming betrayal. The article, which...
Kleinberg A Key Player In Searchable Social Networks
Two key pieces of research from Info Sci Chair Jon Kleinberg are cited in an exceptional, long-form MIT Media Lab piece exploring the last 90 years of searchable social networks....