- Computational Social Science
- Critical Data Studies
- Data Science
- Economics and Information
- Education Technology
- Ethics, Law and Policy
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Incentives and Computation
- Infrastructure Studies
- Interface Design and Ubiquitous Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Network Science
- Social Computing and Computer-supported Cooperative Work
- Technology and Equity
New Curriculum Effective Fall 2020
Please click on the links below for details on the Core and Concentrations requirements for the required courses to complete the major in Information Science, Systems, and Technology (ISST) within the College of Engineering. Please see the Cornell Class Roster for more information.
Note: All courses used toward the ISST major must be taken for a letter grade. No grades below a C- may be counted toward the major.
Overview of Major Requirements
- Students are required to complete seven core courses. As majors in ISST, students will have to satisfy a sequence of required mathematics courses.
- Once Core course requirements have been met, students are required to complete one primary concentration from Data Science, Interactive Technologies, and Networks, Crowds, and Markets, a secondary concentration, and two major approved electives
- All classes toward the completion of major requirements must be taken for a letter grade.
- ISST Checklist
If you need further information about the major, please feel free to contact us at CornellUG@infosci.cornell.edu.