- Computational Social Science
- Critical Data Studies
- Data Science
- Economics and Information
- Education Technology
- Ethics, Law and Policy
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Incentives and Computation
- Infrastructure Studies
- Interface Design and Ubiquitous Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Network Science
- Social Computing and Computer-supported Cooperative Work
- Technology and Equity
Spring 2023 courses
Due to high demand,enrollment in most INFO courses is limited to students in Information Science. Please see the course roster notes for more information. Enrollment priority is as follows (criteria varies by course):
1. IS/ISST majors
2. Need 1300 to affiliate to IS
3. IS Minors
4. Seniors in other fields
5. All other (will prioritize senior to freshmen).
If you have questions or need more information, please contact Bowers CIS Course Enroll.
Who should get on the waitlist?
Students who fall into one or more of the categories listed below should add themselves to the waitlist. Please note that these categories are listed in no particular order, and they do not necessarily dictate a student’s priority in the waitlist queue.
- Information Science majors
- Students who have applied to the IS major but have not yet affiliated
- Students minoring in Information Science
- Students from other majors that need IS classes to fulfill majors
IMPORTANT: Permission numbers are sent to students on the waitlists every Tuesday and Thursday during add/drop. Waitlists are not available during pre-enroll.
*It is important to note that adding yourself to the waitlist does not guarantee that you will be admitted to the class.
Last Updated: October 17th, 2023