- Message from the Chair
- Info Sci Colloquium
- Content Curation in Online Platforms
- Generative AI for the Cyberphysical World
- Making Better Decisions with Human-AI Teams
- Operationalizing Responsible Machine Learning: From Equality Towards Equity
- Data Values: Digital Surveillance and the New Epistemology of Psychiatry
- Computational Methods for Police Oversight and Reform Under Incomplete Data
- Why the First Amendment Protects Misinformation, and Why It Should Continue to Do So
- Tech / Law Colloquium
- IS Engaged
- Graduation Info
- Ethics and Politics in Computing Colloquium
- Info Sci Colloquium
- Contact Us
- Computational Social Science
- Critical Data Studies
- Data Science
- Economics and Information
- Education Technology
- Ethics, Law and Policy
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Human-Robot Interaction
- Incentives and Computation
- Infrastructure Studies
- Interface Design and Ubiquitous Computing
- Natural Language Processing
- Network Science
- Social Computing and Computer-supported Cooperative Work
- Technology and Equity
Student Spotlight: Giri Kuncoro, Info Sci MPS '16
Master of Professional Studies (MPS) student Giri Kuncoro came to Cornell Information Science after working in the tech industry for three years. During his time as a dual engineer and product...
Student Spotlight: Info Sci Senior, Advocate Awarded Grace Hopper Scholarship
Tiffany Wong, an Information Science senior, has been awarded Cornell Info Sci’s first ever Grace Hopper Scholarship and will be attending the annual computing conference named in Hopper’s honor next...
Student Spotlight: Colin Budd, Info Sci Undergrad "16
Hometown: Pittsburgh, PA Why did you choose Cornell? Cornell has always distinguished itself from other universities by offering great programs in interdisciplinary education, which...
Jon Culver (IS '11), On Going Above And Beyond
Growing up, Jon Culver had become known in his rural south New Jersey hometown as the kid who knew about computers. That passion began in his teens, while building basic web pages, and eventually the...
Alex Kramer ('14), At The Forefront Of Technology And Healthcare
As many current or past college students know, majors are far from set in stone. It’s not uncommon for a student, faced with a multitude of diverse course offerings and career paths, to try a major...
Stephanie Habib, INFOSCI Major '14
Stephanie Habib received a BS in Information Science through the College of Arts and Sciences in 2014. Today, she works as a programmer at a major toy and game company on the East Coast. In this...
Student Spotlight: Violeta Voykinska, MPS '15
Violeta "Vio" Voykinska is an Information Science MPS student. During her program, Vio worked on a project with professors Gilly Leshed and Shiri Azenkot (at Cornell Tech) and IS alumni Shaomei Wu (...
Student Spotlights: Phil Adams, Information Science PhD '15
Phil Adams is a PhD student in Information Science, who has received several awards during his time here, including the Information Science Outstanding Service Award for 2015. Phil worked for...